- When was the company established?
The company was established on November 29, 1919.
- What is the company's stock code?
- When was the stock first listed on a stock exchange?
- On which stock exchange is the company's stock listed?
Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- What is the number of shares per unit?
- What are the various stock related procedures?
If you hold a trading account -> Contact your stockbroker. If you hold a special account -> Contact Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd., our shareholder register manager.
Mizuho Trust & Banking service desk: 0120-288-324
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
- What is the schedule for the announcement of financial results?
Term-end financial results are announced at the end of April of each year. The announcement schedule for quarterly financial results is posted on the IR calendar once decided. Refer to the IR Calendar.
- How much are the dividends? When do we receive them?
The dividends are 27 yen for 2018. For details, refer to Dividends.
Final dividends are paid at the beginning of June, and interim dividends are paid at the beginning of December. For details, refer to the IR Calendar.
- Is there a shareholder special benefit plan?
No. Not currently.
- Is there some type of procedure required as a result of the new electronic share certificate system?
No procedures are required as long as the shares are deposited with the Japan Securities Depository Center by the issuer of the shares.
If you are holding the shares,its balance will be recorded in a special account. To sell a share, you will need to prepare a trading account in your name and transfer the share balance to that account.
- What is a special account?
An account established by our company at Mizuho Trust & Banking in order to record a shareholder's balance that is not deposited with the Japan Securities Depository Center at the time the new electronic share certificate system is implemented . Shares cannot be sold using the special account. At the time of sale, you need to open a trading account in your name and transfer the share balance to that account. For details, contact your stockbroker or Mizuho Trust & Banking.
- What is the procedure for requesting sale or purchase of shares in quantities less than the number per unit?
Make such requests through your stockbroker (Mizuho Trust & Banking when the balance is recorded in a special account). For procedure details, contact the stockbroker or Mizuho Trust & Banking.