- 1. Individuals under the influence of alcohol may not participate in tours.
- 2. No photos, videos or voice recordings may be taken via cameras, phones or other devices while on the tour course.
- 3. Please count children, including babies and toddlers, as individuals and the total number of individuals should be 19 or less.
- 4. If you have any questions, please contact us via telephone instead of writing in the remarks column.
- 5. Only two times of reservations within the same month can be made.
- 6. Individuals who do not arrive before the beginning of the tour may not be able to participate.
- 7. Machines may sometimes not be working during the tour for convenience of our work.
- 8. We are not responsible for any accident, injury, theft or loss attributed to visitors.
- 9. Tours will be guided in Japanese but we are offering audio guidances or subtitles. You can choose between English or Chinese.
※If you do not follow the items to note, you may not be able to make a reservation.
- ＊Telephone reception hours (excluding days on which the facility is closed) are from 9 AM to 12 PM and from 1 PM to 5 PM.
- ＊Please note that staffs may not be available to pick up the phone when assisting other customers.
- ＊Reservations for group tours can be made from 31 days to one and a half years in advance.
- ＊If you plan to visit us by bus or want to reserve an English/Chinese guided tour,
please consult us when you make a reservation.